Anodyne
Saturday, February 29, 2020
 

"This one of a kind classic rock song Magic by America is a song that I first heard around 2008 via a K-mart in Norfolk Virginia as I was shopping for some items. Eerily around this time was when I got into listening to A Horse With No Name by America after hearing it on a local radio station in Norfolk Virginia. I'm guessing that maybe America is one of the bands that is probably well loved/well liked by some of the classic rock radio stations in Norfolk Virginia. Anyhow, this cheery and one of a kind song that is Magic by America makes me think of maybe the singer musically telling a story about someone who is more spiritually powerful and/or enchanting to them the longer they know them (just a polite guess I understand and am open minded to the idea that the song Magic by America could be something different)."


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }