Anodyne
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
 
"STANDARD shipping means FIRST CLASS, NOT media mail! Again, that is a miser's category for CHEAPSKATES who don't care about their customers! WHo IN THEIR RIGHT MIND SENDS a 100 Yr old book via CARELESS MEDIA MAIL!??? Now my book that was in Los Angeles at 4:00am somehow found its way to NORTH CAROLINA! And YES there is SOMETHING UNETHICAL about NOT sending me my book which I paid enough for PRIORITY (HELLO I paid a total of 37.08 for a book that cost $30 and PRIORITY MAIL COSTS $4.50! Was it worth it to be a money-grubbing seller and ENRAGE your buyer by sending their RARE 100 YR OLD book to a flipping hell ride across country just so money-grubbing you could make a couple dollars OFF shipping??? THAT is unethical?? Now instead of a satisfied, repeat buyer buying again from you have a VERY IRATE customer who will rate you accordingly!Again STANDARD IS FIRST CLASS! With all the emails you sent me you couldn't have the DECENCY to TELL YOUR BUYER that you were shipping it by PONY EXPRESS? Heck I'd have had it 6 days ago if you'd sent it via pony! IT's CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE LOOK IT UP SOME TIME! What the hell are you, some kind of uneducated millennial?? COMMUNICATION MY DEAR! That's what CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ABOUT! If you don't get that then go flip burgers where you belong and not handling rare books! What kind of moron would NOT tell their buyer who told them they needed the book right away that they were shipping it freaking MEDIA MAIL??? UGH! People like you aren't fit to own such a type of business, REALLY! You deserve to be treated the same way the next time you have a deadline and need something right away! And I hope you get ripped off the same way you ripped me off my shipping costs, only magnified a thousandfold! It's not about the money veronica it's about EFFICIENCY! I PAID MORE THAN ENOUGH TO GET IT TO MY DOORSTEP IN TWO DAYS! And on top of that you charged me tax??? HELLO IS YOUR STORE IN CALIFORNIA?? UGH! Yeah I overpaid $8! At this point YOU should absorb all shipping costs! That way you'd never repeat the same with another customer! YOU BET I"M ANGRY!"


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }