Anodyne
Friday, September 23, 2016
 

FL man needs a date for Steely Dan/Beacon - m4w (St. Augustine, FL)

"Hi There:

I live in St. Augustine, FL and I'm planning to attend the Steely Dan Countdown to Ecstasy Show at the Beacon Theatre in Manhattan on October 28, and I need a date. No one could get time off on my end, although I will have friends there sitting just down the row from us. I'm sitting in some of the best seats in the house and staying at the Kimberly Hotel which supposedly has one of the best rooftop bars in the city. If you want to stay over, that's OK, it's a double room. I'm not looking for sexual. My preferred date would be a cute short-haired tomboyish hipster chik look (love that look), but any confident attractive girl works for me. Please send a resume type response with actual pics and your real name and phone number and we can 'tawk' first. Me? Oh, unfortunately (I guess), I'm a big heavy set balding guy, mid 50's, mildly successful media business owner, with a great smile who is extremely intelligent and funny. I'm a pretty no BS, conservative guy. So, if you're a Rachael Maddow or Whoppi/Rosi type feminist, don't bother: we wouldn't get along...Look forward to hearing from you: it's gonna be a BLAST!!!"


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }