Anodyne
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
 
You know what I'm talking about. You're young, but your minds are strong. I feel that. And we uh, came down here tonight to uh .... well, there were some financial considerations, I'm not gonna deny that. But we wanted to say, just in case anybody's listening: we're still here. We still got it. If you want it - come and get it. And that's right, and at the end -- at the end of this evening, you're gonna know, whether you liked it, you didn't like it, you loved it, you hated it, you liked it, then you loved it, then you hated it, whatever -- you're gonna know that your little tree has been shook and your little world has been rocked, and I'm gonna know that too myself. And that's the way it's gonna be, cause that's what we came here for. That's what we brought these guys here for. Uh-huh.

And then you head on home, and maybe - I don't know, everybody's got their own thing, you know? Some guys out there are sucking on pacifiers, there's guys out there that are seeing all kinds of colors, there's people that just plain-good-old-fashioned-had-a-couple-of-beers, and everything in between and when you head on home, you can twist it up, you can chop it up, you can roll it out, roll it out, roll it in; I don't care, whatever you wanna do. But I do suggest, I do suggest that, before you head into the magic chamber of love with your beloved, whomsoever she may be - or he may be - I would suggest you have yourself a little nightcap just to make it alright. I would suggest that you investigate the wisdom if the, uh, the people across the - what they now call - the border, you know? The original people of south California. Because they had a few things going, you know? They had a lot of things going as a matter of fact. And one of the things they had was some kind of, I don't know, moon pumpkin or something that they made this drink out of. It's a good drink and I haven't had it in a while, and I can't remember what it's called, but I know that somebody knows here. You pour it out, you chop up the lemon and it's a good-good-good-good-good-good-good and in case you're wondering, we brought some girls here and they're gonna tell you what that drink is. I know you don't like to ask for advice or help, but I'm asking right now: what's the name of that drink, girls?


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }