Anodyne
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
 
This is a pretty accurate description of my political beliefs, such as they are.  I still often feel like a Smart People's Club outsider.

"'I don't know' is not an apology. There's no shame. It's a simple statement of fact. When Richard Feynman didn't know, he often worked harder than anyone else to find out, but while he didn't know, he said, 'I don't know.'"

[...]

"I sure don't know what to do about an AA+ rating and if we should live beyond our means and about compromise and sacrifice. I have no idea. I'm scared to death of being in debt. I was a street juggler and carny trash -- I couldn't get my debt limit raised, I couldn't even get a debt limit -- my only choice was to live within my means. That's all I understand from my experience, and that's not much."


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }