Anodyne
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
 

@bronxzooscobra: I want to thank those animals from the movie "Madagascar." They were a real inspiration.

@bronxzooscobra: Dear NYC, apples and snakes have gone together since the beginning.

@bronxzooscobra: Holding very still in the snake exhibit at the Museum of Natural History. This is gonna be hilarious!

@bronxzooscobra: Gonna listen to some Jazz tonight. You know I love some great flute work. Do they provide it or is it bring your own basket?

@bronxzooscobra: Now I'm down in Tribeca right next to DeNiro.

@bronxzooscobra: It's getting pretty cold out. I think it's probably time to crash. Oh look, an apartment window someone left open just a crack. Perfect!

[Mostly retweets, with one of my own invention]


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }