Anodyne
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
 
Anodyne Inc (USD)

Portfolio's first three month anniverary. Annualized return:

Anodyne Inc. (USD): 1.28% increase

S&P 500 index: 1.33% increase

Relative result: (-.05%)

Both the portfolio and the the benchmark index slightly gained over this first three-month period, but the index slightly outperformed the portfolio, leading to a negative relative result. I judge my performance over a rolling three to five year period, as you should, so this slow start doesn't bother me, and shouldn't bother you, either. I will post a more detailed breakdown of the stats some time in the next day or two for those few readers who are keeping tabs, perhaps even more closely than me.

Anodyne Inc.

Income trust distribution:

Dominion Citrus Income Fund (DOM.UN): 12,346 units x .01/unit = $123.46

Cash balance, $1243.27



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }