Anodyne
Saturday, December 30, 2006
 
Mr. Critical

I spent an hour today taking stock of my art production in 2005 and 2006. In 2005, I took approximately 200 pictures with the Nikon, and another 2600 in 2006, most of which only now exist as photo-editing software statistics. I made a short list of 9 satisfactory pictures from 2005 and 25 satisfactory ones from 2006, threw out half of those, and then threw out half again to arrive at two short lists of photographs I'm not totally embarrassed by:

2005

Untitled (Grid & Mirror)
Alley Illuminated By Theatrical Lighting
Untitled (Pudding Cup)

2006

Snag
Floor
One Hundred Famous Ghosts (9)
Dawn, Garibaldi Park, B.C.
Untitled (Cone)
Self Portrait as a Winter Pine

A weird mix of black and white and color photographs, sequences and autonomous images. Punching the titles into the searchbox at the top of the page should return the culprits in question. I might exhibit other pictures, but these are the ones that I hope survive.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }