Anodyne
Monday, October 31, 2005
 
Jack Chick Comics Come to Life -- thx dru!

"We are plunged into sudden darkness. Out of no-where, actors in devil costumes grab us by the shoulders and throw us into upright coffins. The doors slam shut and won't open. Someone is cowering next to me in my coffin, but it's too dark to see who it is. The heavy-metal soundtrack is cranked up to maximum volume, the devils start beating the coffins with sticks and laugh manically that we are on the way to eternal damnation.

Some of my fellow Hell Housers lose it completely.

'Get me out of here! Get me out of here!' screams a girl a couple of coffins down. 'Don't worry, Sarah,' one of her friends shouts above the din. 'We're Christians, we're going to heaven!'"


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

.post-title { display: none!important; }